Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is seeking for Pacific Physical Protection Specialist (III) in RICHLAND Washington United States.
PNNL Physical Security Team is looking for a new member. This position provides support to PNNL by serving as a specialist in support of the Global Threat Reduction Program within the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA).
The position will provide both technical and management support to the Office of Global Threat Reduction (NA-21). Specifically, the position will provide a wide spectrum of design and implementation support as a PNNL Physical Protection Specialist for securing radiological materials worldwide. This position requires interaction with the DOE Client, foreign and U.S. officials, business executives and senior technical managers.
– Ability to conduct security assessments, create vulnerability analyses, design of CCTV, access control and intrusion systems and other physical protection assistance needed.
– The position requires the incumbent to understand and implement the objectives and goals of NNSAs NA-21 Office and to aggressively tailor programmatic activities to meet those goals.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field plus five years of experience in physical security to include design, operation and installation of commercial or industrial integrated electronic security systems, or an advanced degree plus two years of directly related experience.
– Demonstrated understanding of best practices in physical security encompassing strategies, policies, principles, procedures and technologies.
– Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP) desired.
For more information see http://pnnl.jobs/richland-wa/physical-protection-specialist-iii/37534196/job/